Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Breathe it! Live it! Love it!

                                                       Walkin'  the plank.....
                                                                Scaredy Cat!!!!!
                                                  We couldn't pass up a romantical moment!! lol
                                                             I'm gonna do it!!!!!!!!
                                                  
                                                 Yes... we're laying on the random ground!!!

                                                    Awesome DOME!!!!

                                              Crystal was obsessed with the manger scene!!!
                                                           The water is TURQUOISE!!!!  
                                                                         AMAZING!!
                                                    Small town... and a windshield wiper.. haha
                                              Crystal and I...  we're on top of the WORLD!!!
                                              I do believe I can see all the way back home!!!
                                                Wouldn't want to be under that THING!!
                                    That's more snow than SC has seen in all my years of living!!
                                                          

                                                          Another Amazing dessert!!!!
So.. what I have been doing??? That is a great question that is been plaguing the minds of ones for years upon years... Anywho.. I've been meeting more people.. which is great!  This past weekend I went to Barcis where they have this awesome lake where the water is turquoise!!! It was amazing!  The weekend before that I went to Piancovala (I'm sure I didn't spell that right).  That place was also AmAzInG!!!  I went to the top of the mountain that I have pictures of all over the place! You could see forever and it was awesome!  Crystal and I had a great time!  Ok pictures..  

No comments:

Post a Comment